THE ULTIMATE FIGHT NIGHT EXPERIENCE
Run in accordance with USA Boxing rules, Corporate Fighter is the ultimate opportunity to experience the thrill, excitement, and adrenaline of boxing in a safe and professional environment. Participants undertake an intensive 8-week training program before stepping into the ring for a 3 x 2 minute round, full amateur boxing bout against a fellow first-timer – all in a highly organized and professional event.
We would like participants to attend a minimum of 3 sessions per week.
Fitness and skill levels will be closely monitored throughout the 8-week program to ensure fair matching of opponents for Fight Night.
SO WHAT’S THE CATCH?
No catch! Boxers are expected to pay an initial participation donation of $799 and are responsible for selling ten seats to the Fight Night.
The initial $799 participation donation will need to be paid prior to the initial training session. Entrants will be required to reach their $1,000 online fundraising target. The initial participation donation covers:
- 6 closed CF sessions per week for the 8-week duration
- Unlimited membership to Gleason’s Gym for the 8-week training camp
- CF Kit Bag – sports bag, tank, 16 oz gloves, 180” hand wraps, mouthguard, jump rope, focus pads, headgear and groin guard or chest protector
- Diet/Nutrition Plan
- Online Member Portal Access – Video Tutorials
- USA Boxing License
- USA Boxing Insurance
Tables seat 10 people and range from $3,500 Suggested Donation Amount per table ($350 per person) to $7,500 Suggested Donation Amount for a ringside table ($750 per person) and includes:
- 3-course fully-catered meal
- Unlimited premium top shelf, champagne, beer, and wine all evening
- Support for the nominated charity (auctions and raffles held during the event)
Boxers are encouraged to start spreading the word and selling tables early in the program. Corporate Fighter will also create various promotional materials to help assist the sales drive.
At Corporate Fighter we always aim to be upfront about what’s expected of our participants. There are no additional hidden costs, enabling boxers to simply concentrate on getting fit and developing their boxing skills.